Riding for Ups n Downs 2022
Organised by Ups and Downs
9th July 2022 - 17th July 2022
Come and join our festival of cycling to raise money for a fantastic charity called Ups n Downs. The festival starts virtually on Saturday the 9th of July 2022 and ends Sunday the 17th with a 70km or 101km sportive to and from Earls Barton Cricket Club
Join our Fundraiser
Welcome to the UpsnDowns 2022 Festival of Cycling.
Riding for Ups 'n' Downs 2022
After the success of the last two years virtual cycling events, we have decided to mash together a virtual and in real life sportive.
From the 9th until the 17th of July, riders of all ages and abilities will be cycling as many miles as they can over the nine days, and we hope that you will join us in this challenge. Whether you are out on the roads, on the MTB trails or at home on your rollers or turbo, we hope that you can join Teams UpsnDowns.
The Ups n Downs Cycling Festival will end on Sunday the 17th of July, with an in-real-life ride, starting from Earls Barton Cricket club. We have two stunning routes for you to choose from - 70K or 101K.
100% of all monies raised, including the cycling festival registration fee will go to the charity.
If you wanted to set yourself a stretching personal mileage goal and use this to raise money for the charity - that would be amazing. Please use www.justgiving.com/upsndowns for all your fundraising - the button below links to our fundraising page.
The small print:
- If you are riding outside, please follow the Highway Code. You are fully responsible for your own safety
- If you are riding as a family, please ensure the safety of those around you at all times and follow the Highway Code
- We will not authorise any refunds or transfers to other rides if you are unable to ride
- You are responsible for submitting your cycled miles either via the Strava or Garmin connection provided or by submitting your miles manually via UltraBritain
- Your personal data will not be used for any purposes not related to this ride
Logging your miles for the virtual event
You can record your miles either manually through this web page, or automatically if you have a Strava or Garmin account.
Logging ManuallyWhen you're logged in to your UltraBritain account and return to this page, you will find a blue 'Your Activities' button below the main event hero image.
Click that to see what activities we have recorded for you and to add more.
Adding an activity is simply a matter of clicking the date of the ride and then enterinng the distance in either miles or kilometres.
Logging AutomaticallyConnect your Strava or Garmin account using the green 'Connect Service' button. You will be taken to the chosen service and asked to approve the link up.
Note that we can only see public rides and only activities logged as a ride or virtual ride will be collected.
- IRL Sportive + Virtual Ride9th July 2022 - 17th July 2022
- Virtual Ride Only9th July 2022 - 17th July 2022
- Essential Information
- IRL Sportive + Virtual Ride features
- Race Features
- Solo Event
- Race Route
- Catered Checkpoints
- Circular Route
- Virtual Ride Only features
- Race Route
- Virtual Event
- This event can record your activities automatically via either Strava, Garmin Connect or Fitbit