Organised by XNRG
Three-day, 97 miles ultramarathon challenge or you can choose any of the days to run your own individual ultra challenge
Congratulations you are signing up for XNRG's Devil's Challenge (5-7th May): a three-day, 97-mile ultra marathon along the South Downs Way, passing the legendary Devil's Dyke valley.Take in some of England's most breathtaking countryside, starting in Winchester in Hampshire, the route heads south east through the stunning South Downs National Park, finishing in Midhurst.
Encompassing visible prehistory, picturesque villages and stunning wildlife, the South Downs Way is the perfect challenge for those training for events like the Marathon des Sables, or who simply want to experience some of the best views in the country.
Detailed information about all elements of the event can be found on our event web page
All you have to do is walk or run and we will do the rest.
Our all inclusive weekend includes:
- - 97 miles of glorious trails and views
- - all food and accommodation for the weekend
- - Quality event T shirt
- - Fabulous medal
- - Fully supported route
- - our famous well stocked check points
- - paramedic support
- - amazing checkpoint crews
- - GPX file downloads for your watches or phones
- - National trail markings, plus XNRG markings
- - Parking close to start or at day 3 finish
- - Train station pick up on day 1
- - Train station drop off on day 3
- - Option for a coach from the weekend finish to the weekend start to make getting home easier
- - Inspiring guest speakers or entertainment in the evenings
Enter the full three-day challenge, or any of the individual days as a standalone event.
Got a question? Find out about the event on XNRG's website
- Essential Information
- Features common to all events